1) We are opening the taqueria THIS WEEK! Yup, you can come on down Wednesday or Thursday between 11 am. and 7 pm. and avail yourself of the freshest, most delicious Mexican cuisine in all of Sargentville! We’ll have hot coffee, a daily special or two and most of your favorites from our Taqueria menu. All this deliciousness is available to eat here in our cozy, well-insulated space or to take-away to eat at your place. Take a look at our Facebook page for all the daily info you need.
2) We cordially invite you to our Holiday Party!
We’d like to thank you for all of the support you have provided over this past year, and we can best do that with food and cocktails! We are joining forces with Fairwinds Florist, the Christopher Group, Black Dinah Chocolatiers and The ArtBox to present another epic soiree’ in Blue Hill on Saturday Night
Delicious Hors D’oeuvres
Please, come on out and join us. Really!
3) We’ve come up with another great idea! Our Supper Club DInners are super popular, so we came up with an idea to offer a very special Private Supper Club! and support a worthy cause at the same time. We are holding a raffle to raise some money for the Sedgwick School’s Lego Robotics program! We recently learned about the amazing work these folks are doing, and have been looking for a way to support this program. Here is a group (led by 2 dedicated volunteers!) that exposes a group of kids to the world of science and engineering through a well-established, internationally-based program of learning, development and competition. These folks have put together a program that draws almost 15% of the student body to meet on weekends and after school to learn about robotics and the teamwork, engineering and programing required to build various models that need to perform specific functions. This is not toy stuff, these are real-world skills that are maybe not so well supported in the rest of the common core curriculum these kids are studying in school every day. This is a program that is proven to enhance these kids’ self-esteem, to improve all sorts of cognitive functions and offers them a place to use their brains to solve complex, analytical problems. And they have fun doing it, too!. Do a little research into this program, and you will see how great this program is on a lot of levels. They need our support, for buying Lego bricks and motors and stuff, and for helping with transportation and fees for competitions.
So, we are offering a pretty cool thing- It’s a raffle for a Private Supper Club dinner for 6,either at our house or over at your place. We’ll come up with a menu that you like, figure out a time when we can all make it happen, and we’ll treat you and your guests to a sumptuous meal, served with our particular sort of grace and style. We are selling raffle tickets for $20 each, and will choose the winner at 7:00 pm on February 28th. We will have tickets available in the Taqueria, or online here. Call us if you’d like more information about this, but enter early and often!
4) We’ve received a filler order of our World Famous EL EL FRIJOLES T-shirts. The red ones, with the lobster taco logo on ’em. They are $16 each, make great gifts and can be easily shipped pretty much anywhere. Come on by, or call us or email us to place your orders!
5) Don’t forget to bring the family out to the Blue Hill Winter Village Carnival on Thursday. We will be leading the cookie decorating at 4:30 at Fairwinds Florist, but there are a million other things going on. Check the Chamber’s website for all the info.
That’s all folks! We hope you are well, and can’t wait see y’all soon-
For more info, or if you need to chat, call us at 207.359.2486
Operators are standing by